iQuestor is a web-based Geographic Information System software used to publish spatial data to the web. It uses a simple and intuitive interface to view, query and manipulate spatial data, using standard web browser technology. This application is scalable and can be customized to meet clients' current and future business needs. iQuestor is used by municipalities and other organizations to share and use GIS data internally or publish it externally to the general public.
- Deployable within a geographic network environment
- Customizable map views with unique appearance, functionality, data content and access security requirements
- Simple to complex spatial queries
- Efficient data dissemination tool internally and to public
- Taps into and works with most existing geographic information systems
- Scalable to fit any size organization or user base
- Web based application - no installation needed